From Pedro Costa <psdc1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who creates job.jar?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:22:31 GMT
I don't understand when you say "you" :). I've created the
hadoop-0.20.2-dev-core.jar and hadoop-0.20.2-dev-examples.jar and none of
them has the job.jar. I've also searched all hadoop directories, and none of
them have the jar.

- When the jar is created and it's exported?

- What do you mean by aws?

--
Pedro