From Steve Lewis <lordjoe2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who creates job.jar?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:55:20 GMT
I have attached code for creating a Hadoop Jar - All you need to do is run
HadoopDeployer in the same environment
that your hadoop job runs as a local process (You did test your job in this
way - It jars everything in the class path except
jars you add to an excluded list because they are not needed (such as Junit)
or already in the path such as the hadoop jar.