From psdc1978 <psdc1...@gmail.com>
Subject How to debug reducer thread?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:27:30 GMT
Hi,

The reduce tasks are threads that are launched by the Reducer. The print
below shows the stacktrace of one reduce task.

at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$ReduceCopier.fetchHashesOutputs(ReduceTask.java:2582)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:395)

I would like to debug this thread in a IDE but I don't know how to do it.
Should I define properties to do this? Is there a way to do it?

Thanks

--
PSC