hadoop-mapreduce-user mailing list archives: March 2010

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
psdc1978 Difference between some MR classes Tue, 02 Mar, 20:50
Gilles Fedak [CFP] Deadline extension MAPREDUCE'2010 @ HPDC Wed, 03 Mar, 09:20
Erez Katz custom paritioner with streaming Fri, 05 Mar, 02:28
Phil McCarthy Parallelizing HTTP calls with MapReduce Sat, 06 Mar, 17:29
Kay Kay Re: Parallelizing HTTP calls with MapReduce Sun, 07 Mar, 08:28
Phil McCarthy Re: Parallelizing HTTP calls with MapReduce Sun, 07 Mar, 12:21
Erez Katz Re: Parallelizing HTTP calls with MapReduce Sun, 07 Mar, 17:46
Bae, Jae Hyeon combiner with GroupComparator Mon, 08 Mar, 06:41
Amogh Vasekar Re: combiner with GroupComparator Mon, 08 Mar, 07:41
Aaron Kimball Re: Parallelizing HTTP calls with MapReduce Mon, 08 Mar, 18:46
Mohamed Riadh Trad CombineFileInputFormat with one file per Split Tue, 09 Mar, 14:37
philmccar...@gmail.com Re: Parallelizing HTTP calls with MapReduce Tue, 09 Mar, 22:44
Min Zhou Why hadoop jobs need setup and cleanup phases which would consume a lot of time ? Wed, 10 Mar, 03:47
Lu welman How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 14:50
Jeff Zhang Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 15:09
Lu welman Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 15:22
Jeff Zhang Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 15:37
Lu welman Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 15:41
Jeff Zhang Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 15:50
Lu welman Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 15:57
Jeff Zhang Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 16:11
Lu welman Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 11 Mar, 16:28
Arun C Murthy Re: TaskTracker: Java heap space error Thu, 11 Mar, 17:27
Gregory Lawrence Setting the group for output files Thu, 11 Mar, 19:05
Allen Wittenauer Re: Setting the group for output files Thu, 11 Mar, 19:08
Jeff Zhang Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Fri, 12 Mar, 02:05
Chris Bates MultipleInputs not in new API? Fri, 12 Mar, 02:10
Bae, Jae Hyeon Re: MultipleInputs not in new API? Fri, 12 Mar, 03:14
Lu welman Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Fri, 12 Mar, 08:01
Lu welman Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Fri, 12 Mar, 08:48
Chris Bates Re: MultipleInputs not in new API? Fri, 12 Mar, 19:01
Bae, Jae Hyeon Re: MultipleInputs not in new API? Sat, 13 Mar, 01:51
psdc1978 What's the purpose of a setup and cleanup task? Sun, 14 Mar, 11:32
psdc1978 job.jar Mon, 15 Mar, 15:47
Jeff Zhang Re: job.jar Mon, 15 Mar, 16:00
welman Lu How can I copy a local disk file, and output it as bytesWritable Tue, 16 Mar, 18:52
Alex Kozlov Re: How can I copy a local disk file, and output it as bytesWritable Tue, 16 Mar, 19:31
Arun C Murthy Re: Is there a way to suppress the attempt logs? Wed, 17 Mar, 23:19
venkata subbarayudu Hadoop streaming command : -file option to pass a directory to jobcache Thu, 18 Mar, 05:53
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Hadoop streaming command : -file option to pass a directory to jobcache Thu, 18 Mar, 08:24
venkata subbarayudu Re: Hadoop streaming command : -file option to pass a directory to jobcache Thu, 18 Mar, 12:50
Erez Katz Re: Hadoop streaming command : -file option to pass a directory to jobcache Thu, 18 Mar, 18:27
welman Lu Does it possible that output value type of Map function different from final type? Sun, 21 Mar, 16:12
welman Lu Re: Does it possible that output value type of Map function different from final type? Sun, 21 Mar, 17:10
Aaron Kimball Re: Does it possible that output value type of Map function different from final type? Mon, 22 Mar, 02:59
Bae, Jae Hyeon MapFile.fix with block compressed SequenceFile Mon, 22 Mar, 07:24
welman Lu Re: Does it possible that output value type of Map function different from final type? Mon, 22 Mar, 07:26
Thomas Thevis Implementing a CompositeMapper Tue, 23 Mar, 12:56
Mohamed Riadh Trad Small Files as input, Heap Size and garbage Collector Tue, 23 Mar, 16:00
Bae, Jae Hyeon Re: Implementing a CompositeMapper Wed, 24 Mar, 01:00
Bae, Jae Hyeon Re: Small Files as input, Heap Size and garbage Collector Wed, 24 Mar, 01:06
Matt Steele job dependencies unavailable when job jar is in CLASSPATH Wed, 24 Mar, 01:39
Karthik K Re: Small Files as input, Heap Size and garbage Collector Wed, 24 Mar, 02:09
Thomas Thevis Re: Implementing a CompositeMapper Wed, 24 Mar, 08:19
welman Lu Re: Small Files as input, Heap Size and garbage Collector Wed, 24 Mar, 14:50
welman Lu Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml Thu, 25 Mar, 18:20
Aaron Kimball Sqoop is moving to github! Mon, 29 Mar, 19:02
Saliya Ekanayake Writing Bytes from Map and Reduce functions Wed, 31 Mar, 04:23
welman Lu Re: Writing Bytes from Map and Reduce functions Wed, 31 Mar, 07:15
Saliya Ekanayake Re: Writing Bytes from Map and Reduce functions Wed, 31 Mar, 13:04
welman Lu Re: Writing Bytes from Map and Reduce functions Wed, 31 Mar, 13:35
Saliya Ekanayake Re: Writing Bytes from Map and Reduce functions Wed, 31 Mar, 16:40
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014477
Jun 2014313