From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I get system environment variable in core-site.xml
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:11:57 GMT
Sorry, but I still quite understand why you said about "When the HDFS
starts, then only one datanode can lock the directory, and the other two are
fail."  As my understanding, the three computers are independently, the
failure of two data node should not have anything to do with lock, you need
look at the log to get some clues.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang