From Thomas Thevis <The...@nurago.com>
Subject Re: Implementing a CompositeMapper
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:19:57 GMT
well, the problem is that there is only a single Context instance. I
want to pass all contained key,value-pairs of the Context instance to
ALL registered mappers. If one calls run(context) for one of the
mappers, I guess there will be no key,value-pairs left for any of the
other mappers.

--

Thomas Thevis
Developer

*nurago GmbH*
*applied research technologies*
Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 24 | 30159 Hannover

Tel. +49 30 34 06 00 5-00
Mob. +49 171 23 45 678
Fax +49 30 34 06 00 5-49
thevis@nurago.com <mailto:thevis@nurago.com> | www.nurago.com
<http://www.nurago.com>

Gesch�ftsf�hrer: Thomas Knauer, Torsten M�ller
Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 201817 | UID (Vat)-No: DE254078709

Member of *USYS* Nutzenforschung