hadoop-mapreduce-user mailing list archives: January 2010

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Eric Yang Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Fri, 01 Jan, 00:28
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Mon, 04 Jan, 03:54
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Mon, 04 Jan, 03:57
Gilles Fedak CFP Workshop on MapReduce and its Application (with HPDC'2010) Mon, 04 Jan, 09:18
Eric Yang Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Mon, 04 Jan, 18:11
Philip Zeyliger Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Mon, 04 Jan, 18:20
Wilkes, Chris How can I compile mapreduce to use my own version of hadoop-core 0.21-SNAPSHOT? Mon, 04 Jan, 20:05
Kay Kay Re: How can I compile mapreduce to use my own version of hadoop-core 0.21-SNAPSHOT? Mon, 04 Jan, 20:14
Yonggang Qiao Map-Reduce Framework Reduce output records Counter error? Tue, 05 Jan, 08:57
psdc1978 Only running hadoop Map tasks Tue, 05 Jan, 17:13
Owen O'Malley Re: Only running hadoop Map tasks Tue, 05 Jan, 18:32
psdc1978 Questions about dfs and MapRed in the Hadoop. Tue, 05 Jan, 22:46
Ed Mazur Re: Questions about dfs and MapRed in the Hadoop. Tue, 05 Jan, 23:09
Viraj Bhat CFP for 24th International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2010, Tsukuba, Japan) Tue, 05 Jan, 23:22
psdc1978 Re: Only running hadoop Map tasks Wed, 06 Jan, 11:23
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Only running hadoop Map tasks Wed, 06 Jan, 11:37
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Only running hadoop Map tasks Wed, 06 Jan, 11:44
Clements, Michael load balanced task distribution Thu, 07 Jan, 23:09
Matei Zaharia Re: load balanced task distribution Fri, 08 Jan, 00:42
Bassam Tabbara InputFormat key and value class names Fri, 08 Jan, 18:19
Arun C Murthy Re: last call to map() Fri, 08 Jan, 23:31
Clements, Michael RE: load balanced task distribution Sat, 09 Jan, 00:36
Fuad Efendi OOM: I can't set -Xmx! Sun, 10 Jan, 05:31
Fuad Efendi RE: I can't set -Xmx! Sun, 10 Jan, 06:40
psdc1978 Questions about JobTracker and TaskTracker Mon, 11 Jan, 14:23
Eric Sammer Re: Questions about JobTracker and TaskTracker Mon, 11 Jan, 16:23
himanshu chandola failing jobs with:all datanodes are bad and too many fetch-failures Mon, 11 Jan, 18:44
ruslan usifov java.io.FileNotFoundException Tue, 12 Jan, 13:01
Emmanuel Jeanvoine How to use an alternative connector to SSH ? Tue, 12 Jan, 14:19
Eric Sammer Re: How to use an alternative connector to SSH ? Tue, 12 Jan, 15:03
Stephen Watt How do I sum by Key in the Reduce Phase AND keep the initial value Tue, 12 Jan, 16:59
Clements, Michael how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 18:53
Amogh Vasekar Re: How do I sum by Key in the Reduce Phase AND keep the initial value Tue, 12 Jan, 20:00
Stephen Watt Re: How do I sum by Key in the Reduce Phase AND keep the initial value Tue, 12 Jan, 20:54
Clements, Michael RE: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 21:35
Clements, Michael RE: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 21:44
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 21:45
Clements, Michael RE: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 21:52
Wilkes, Chris Should mapreduce.ReduceContext reuse same object in nextKeyValue? Tue, 12 Jan, 23:53
Eric Sammer Re: Should mapreduce.ReduceContext reuse same object in nextKeyValue? Wed, 13 Jan, 00:14
Rekha Joshi Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException Wed, 13 Jan, 04:13
Amogh Vasekar Re: How do I sum by Key in the Reduce Phase AND keep the initial value Wed, 13 Jan, 07:50
Ed Mazur Re: Should mapreduce.ReduceContext reuse same object in nextKeyValue? Wed, 13 Jan, 17:29
Clements, Michael RE: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Wed, 13 Jan, 17:58
Eric Sammer Re: Should mapreduce.ReduceContext reuse same object in nextKeyValue? Wed, 13 Jan, 17:59
ruslan usifov Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException Wed, 13 Jan, 22:09
Pallavi Palleti Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Fri, 15 Jan, 05:05
Todd Lipcon Re: Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Fri, 15 Jan, 05:18
Aaron Kimball Re: OOM: I can't set -Xmx! Fri, 15 Jan, 06:40
Aaron Kimball Re: InputFormat key and value class names Fri, 15 Jan, 06:43
Pallavi Palleti Re: Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Fri, 15 Jan, 09:15
Todd Lipcon Re: Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Fri, 15 Jan, 16:17
Ed Mazur Avoiding value buffering in reduce Sat, 16 Jan, 22:15
Pallavi Palleti Re: Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Mon, 18 Jan, 05:05
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: How do I trigger multiple Mapper tasks? Mon, 18 Jan, 07:45
Teryl Taylor Question about setting the number of mappers. Mon, 18 Jan, 21:05
Jeff Zhang Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 00:53
Amogh Vasekar Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 04:45
Clements, Michael RE: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 16:14
Suhail Rehman Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Tue, 19 Jan, 17:15
Teryl Taylor Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 18:23
Allen Wittenauer Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 20:32
Clements, Michael chained mappers & reducers Tue, 19 Jan, 20:59
Teryl Taylor Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 20:59
Allen Wittenauer Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 21:47
Jeff Zhang Re: Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Wed, 20 Jan, 02:41
Amogh Vasekar Re: chained mappers & reducers Wed, 20 Jan, 06:53
Suhail Rehman Re: Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Wed, 20 Jan, 07:54
Suhail Rehman Re: Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Wed, 20 Jan, 08:45
Victor Hsieh Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Wed, 20 Jan, 11:59
Suhail Rehman Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Wed, 20 Jan, 12:37
Rekha Joshi Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Wed, 20 Jan, 12:46
Victor Hsieh Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Wed, 20 Jan, 13:36
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Wed, 20 Jan, 14:22
Suhail Rehman Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Wed, 20 Jan, 14:33
Eric Yang Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Wed, 20 Jan, 17:52
Clements, Michael RE: chained mappers & reducers Wed, 20 Jan, 19:00
Eric Sammer Task tracker reported machine name / IP Wed, 20 Jan, 22:13
Suhail Rehman Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Thu, 21 Jan, 10:13
Amogh Vasekar Re: chained mappers & reducers Thu, 21 Jan, 12:16
dong.tan unsubmit Thu, 21 Jan, 13:33
Suhail Rehman Re: Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Thu, 21 Jan, 15:05
Clements, Michael RE: chained mappers & reducers Thu, 21 Jan, 20:03
Jean-Daniel Cryans JVM reuse (was: HBase bulk load) Thu, 21 Jan, 21:35
Matt Steele version of NLineInputFormat with new API? Sat, 23 Jan, 02:10
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: version of NLineInputFormat with new API? Mon, 25 Jan, 03:25
Suhail Rehman Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Tue, 26 Jan, 09:34
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Tue, 26 Jan, 18:52
Suhail Rehman Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Tue, 26 Jan, 19:05
Wilkes, Chris Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 01:17
Eric Arenas Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 17:27
Eric Arenas Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 18:39
Alex Kozlov Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 18:49
Wilkes, Chris Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 19:01
Jeff Hammerbacher Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 21:02
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014201
Jun 2014313