hadoop-mapreduce-user mailing list archives: January 2010

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Aaron Kimball Re: OOM: I can't set -Xmx! Fri, 15 Jan, 06:40
Aaron Kimball Re: InputFormat key and value class names Fri, 15 Jan, 06:43
Alex Kozlov Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 18:49
Allen Wittenauer Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 20:32
Allen Wittenauer Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 21:47
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Mon, 04 Jan, 03:54
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Mon, 04 Jan, 03:57
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Only running hadoop Map tasks Wed, 06 Jan, 11:37
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Only running hadoop Map tasks Wed, 06 Jan, 11:44
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: How do I trigger multiple Mapper tasks? Mon, 18 Jan, 07:45
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Wed, 20 Jan, 14:22
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: version of NLineInputFormat with new API? Mon, 25 Jan, 03:25
Amogh Vasekar Re: How do I sum by Key in the Reduce Phase AND keep the initial value Tue, 12 Jan, 20:00
Amogh Vasekar Re: How do I sum by Key in the Reduce Phase AND keep the initial value Wed, 13 Jan, 07:50
Amogh Vasekar Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 04:45
Amogh Vasekar Re: chained mappers & reducers Wed, 20 Jan, 06:53
Amogh Vasekar Re: chained mappers & reducers Thu, 21 Jan, 12:16
Arun C Murthy Re: last call to map() Fri, 08 Jan, 23:31
Bassam Tabbara InputFormat key and value class names Fri, 08 Jan, 18:19
Clements, Michael load balanced task distribution Thu, 07 Jan, 23:09
Clements, Michael RE: load balanced task distribution Sat, 09 Jan, 00:36
Clements, Michael how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 18:53
Clements, Michael RE: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 21:35
Clements, Michael RE: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 21:44
Clements, Michael RE: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 21:52
Clements, Michael RE: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Wed, 13 Jan, 17:58
Clements, Michael RE: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 16:14
Clements, Michael chained mappers & reducers Tue, 19 Jan, 20:59
Clements, Michael RE: chained mappers & reducers Wed, 20 Jan, 19:00
Clements, Michael RE: chained mappers & reducers Thu, 21 Jan, 20:03
Ed Mazur Re: Questions about dfs and MapRed in the Hadoop. Tue, 05 Jan, 23:09
Ed Mazur Re: Should mapreduce.ReduceContext reuse same object in nextKeyValue? Wed, 13 Jan, 17:29
Ed Mazur Avoiding value buffering in reduce Sat, 16 Jan, 22:15
Emmanuel Jeanvoine How to use an alternative connector to SSH ? Tue, 12 Jan, 14:19
Eric Arenas Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 17:27
Eric Arenas Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 18:39
Eric Sammer Re: Questions about JobTracker and TaskTracker Mon, 11 Jan, 16:23
Eric Sammer Re: How to use an alternative connector to SSH ? Tue, 12 Jan, 15:03
Eric Sammer Re: Should mapreduce.ReduceContext reuse same object in nextKeyValue? Wed, 13 Jan, 00:14
Eric Sammer Re: Should mapreduce.ReduceContext reuse same object in nextKeyValue? Wed, 13 Jan, 17:59
Eric Sammer Task tracker reported machine name / IP Wed, 20 Jan, 22:13
Eric Yang Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Fri, 01 Jan, 00:28
Eric Yang Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Mon, 04 Jan, 18:11
Eric Yang Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Wed, 20 Jan, 17:52
Fuad Efendi OOM: I can't set -Xmx! Sun, 10 Jan, 05:31
Fuad Efendi RE: I can't set -Xmx! Sun, 10 Jan, 06:40
Gilles Fedak CFP Workshop on MapReduce and its Application (with HPDC'2010) Mon, 04 Jan, 09:18
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: how to load big files into Hbase without crashing? Tue, 12 Jan, 21:45
Jean-Daniel Cryans JVM reuse (was: HBase bulk load) Thu, 21 Jan, 21:35
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Tue, 26 Jan, 18:52
Jeff Hammerbacher Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 21:02
Jeff Zhang Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 00:53
Jeff Zhang Re: Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Wed, 20 Jan, 02:41
Kay Kay Re: How can I compile mapreduce to use my own version of hadoop-core 0.21-SNAPSHOT? Mon, 04 Jan, 20:14
Matei Zaharia Re: load balanced task distribution Fri, 08 Jan, 00:42
Matt Steele version of NLineInputFormat with new API? Sat, 23 Jan, 02:10
Owen O'Malley Re: Only running hadoop Map tasks Tue, 05 Jan, 18:32
Pallavi Palleti Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Fri, 15 Jan, 05:05
Pallavi Palleti Re: Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Fri, 15 Jan, 09:15
Pallavi Palleti Re: Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Mon, 18 Jan, 05:05
Philip Zeyliger Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Mon, 04 Jan, 18:20
Rekha Joshi Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException Wed, 13 Jan, 04:13
Rekha Joshi Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Wed, 20 Jan, 12:46
Stephen Watt How do I sum by Key in the Reduce Phase AND keep the initial value Tue, 12 Jan, 16:59
Stephen Watt Re: How do I sum by Key in the Reduce Phase AND keep the initial value Tue, 12 Jan, 20:54
Suhail Rehman Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Tue, 19 Jan, 17:15
Suhail Rehman Re: Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Wed, 20 Jan, 07:54
Suhail Rehman Re: Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Wed, 20 Jan, 08:45
Suhail Rehman Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Wed, 20 Jan, 12:37
Suhail Rehman Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Wed, 20 Jan, 14:33
Suhail Rehman Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Thu, 21 Jan, 10:13
Suhail Rehman Re: Using SequenceFiles in Hadoop for an imaging application. Thu, 21 Jan, 15:05
Suhail Rehman Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Tue, 26 Jan, 09:34
Suhail Rehman Re: Reducers are stuck fetching map data. Tue, 26 Jan, 19:05
Teryl Taylor Question about setting the number of mappers. Mon, 18 Jan, 21:05
Teryl Taylor Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 18:23
Teryl Taylor Re: Question about setting the number of mappers. Tue, 19 Jan, 20:59
Todd Lipcon Re: Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Fri, 15 Jan, 05:18
Todd Lipcon Re: Query over efficient utilization of cluster using fair scheduling Fri, 15 Jan, 16:17
Victor Hsieh Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Wed, 20 Jan, 11:59
Victor Hsieh Re: Add user jars to mapreduce Wed, 20 Jan, 13:36
Viraj Bhat CFP for 24th International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2010, Tsukuba, Japan) Tue, 05 Jan, 23:22
Wilkes, Chris How can I compile mapreduce to use my own version of hadoop-core 0.21-SNAPSHOT? Mon, 04 Jan, 20:05
Wilkes, Chris Should mapreduce.ReduceContext reuse same object in nextKeyValue? Tue, 12 Jan, 23:53
Wilkes, Chris Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 01:17
Wilkes, Chris Re: Does the class of the Mapper output need to match the exact class of the specified output? Wed, 27 Jan, 19:01
Yonggang Qiao Map-Reduce Framework Reduce output records Counter error? Tue, 05 Jan, 08:57
dong.tan unsubmit Thu, 21 Jan, 13:33
himanshu chandola failing jobs with:all datanodes are bad and too many fetch-failures Mon, 11 Jan, 18:44
psdc1978 Only running hadoop Map tasks Tue, 05 Jan, 17:13
psdc1978 Questions about dfs and MapRed in the Hadoop. Tue, 05 Jan, 22:46
psdc1978 Re: Only running hadoop Map tasks Wed, 06 Jan, 11:23
psdc1978 Questions about JobTracker and TaskTracker Mon, 11 Jan, 14:23
ruslan usifov java.io.FileNotFoundException Tue, 12 Jan, 13:01
ruslan usifov Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException Wed, 13 Jan, 22:09
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 20155
Jul 2015201