From Jason Venner <jason.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why doesnt my mapper speak to me :(
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 06:27:35 GMT
Your log messages to stdout,stderr and syslog will end up in the
logs/userlogs directory of your task tracker.

If the job is still visible via the web ui for the job tracker host (usually
port 50030), you can select the individual tasks that were run for your job,
and if you click through enough screens you will find the a link to the per
task log data on the far right side of the screen.