From felix gao <gre1...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop 0.20.* way of writting the LineIndexer example
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:13:24 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to learn how to use hadoop and I figured since I am learning
might as well know the latest syntax for it.  The code for LineIndexer is
available online.

public class LineIndexMapper extends MapReduceBase
    implements Mapper<LongWritable, Text, Text, Text>

here is the method signature for the mapper only in my eclipse it is saying
the MapReduceBase and Mapper are deprecated.  What is the new way of
declaring the Mapper/Reducer class?

If someone can provide me complete code to study on this example that would
be great.

Thanks.

Felix