From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reuse of MultipleOutputFormat with new API
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:50:29 GMT
FWIW this same sort of thing is blocking Apache Mahout from progress
on implementations using Hadoop. I imagine the whole migration is far
more involved than it appears so it makes sense it is taking time. But
yeah making all the new APIs compatible with the new APIs would be a
great step forward for 0.20.x