From Maxim Ulanovskiy <mulanovs...@iponweb.net>
Subject reuse of MultipleOutputFormat with new API
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:00:43 GMT
Hello, fellows!

Have a problem with migration to Hadoop 0.20: I need to register
MyOutputFormatClass which extends MultipleOutputFormat in Job object. But
since Job.setOutputFormatClass(Class<? extends OutputFormat> cls) requires
new version of OutputFormat class and MultipleOutputFormat implements old
version of OutputFormat I can't register it. So is there any replacement of
MultipleOutputFormat in the new API or I should implement some kind of
adapter?

--
Best Regards,
Maxim Ulanovskiy