From Bin Cai <caibinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: FYI X-RIME: Hadoop based large scale social network analysis released
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 03:04:46 GMT
Hi, Edward J. Yoon
    Sorry that I found I was not in hama-user maillist. Just joined[?]
    Xrime is based on Map/Reduce using HDFS to store graph information. It
is distributed and parallel. We will release some documents and examples
recently.
    I also noticed project Hamburg. It is interesting. The approach to store
graph in HBase would be helpful to solve some issues we found in our
solution.
    Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards
Cai Bin