hadoop-mapreduce-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hadoop QA (Jira)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (MAPREDUCE-7240) Exception ' Invalid event: TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE at SUCCESS_FINISHING_CONTAINER' cause job error
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2019 07:41:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-7240?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16955833#comment-16955833
] 

Hadoop QA commented on MAPREDUCE-7240:
--------------------------------------

| (x) *{color:red}-1 overall{color}* |
\\
\\
|| Vote || Subsystem || Runtime || Comment ||
| {color:blue}0{color} | {color:blue} reexec {color} | {color:blue}  0m  0s{color} | {color:blue}
Docker mode activated. {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} patch {color} | {color:red}  0m 12s{color} | {color:red}
MAPREDUCE-7240 does not apply to trunk. Rebase required? Wrong Branch? See https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute
for help. {color} |
\\
\\
|| Subsystem || Report/Notes ||
| JIRA Issue | MAPREDUCE-7240 |
| Console output | https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-MAPREDUCE-Build/7676/console |
| Powered by | Apache Yetus 0.8.0   http://yetus.apache.org |


This message was automatically generated.



> Exception ' Invalid event: TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE at SUCCESS_FINISHING_CONTAINER'
cause job error
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MAPREDUCE-7240
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-7240
>             Project: Hadoop Map/Reduce
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.8.2
>            Reporter: luhuachao
>            Priority: Critical
>              Labels: kerberos
>         Attachments: MAPREDUCE-7240-branch-2.8-001.patch, application_1566552310686_260041.log
>
>
> *log in appmaster*
> {noformat}
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,090 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.JobImpl:
Too many fetch-failures for output of task attempt: attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000052_0
... raising fetch failure to map
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,091 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.JobImpl:
Too many fetch-failures for output of task attempt: attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000049_0
... raising fetch failure to map
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,091 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.JobImpl:
Too many fetch-failures for output of task attempt: attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000051_0
... raising fetch failure to map
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,091 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.JobImpl:
Too many fetch-failures for output of task attempt: attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000050_0
... raising fetch failure to map
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,091 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.JobImpl:
Too many fetch-failures for output of task attempt: attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000053_0
... raising fetch failure to map
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,092 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl:
attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000052_0 transitioned from state SUCCEEDED to FAILED, event
type is TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE and nodeId=yarn095:45454
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,092 ERROR [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl:
Can't handle this event at current state for attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000049_0
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.InvalidStateTransitionException: Invalid event: TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE
at SUCCESS_FINISHING_CONTAINER
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:305)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory.access$300(StateMachineFactory.java:46)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory$InternalStateMachine.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:448)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl.handle(TaskAttemptImpl.java:1206)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl.handle(TaskAttemptImpl.java:146)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMaster$TaskAttemptEventDispatcher.handle(MRAppMaster.java:1458)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMaster$TaskAttemptEventDispatcher.handle(MRAppMaster.java:1450)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher.dispatch(AsyncDispatcher.java:184)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher$1.run(AsyncDispatcher.java:110)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,093 ERROR [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl:
Can't handle this event at current state for attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000051_0
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.InvalidStateTransitionException: Invalid event: TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE
at SUCCESS_FINISHING_CONTAINER
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:305)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory.access$300(StateMachineFactory.java:46)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory$InternalStateMachine.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:448)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl.handle(TaskAttemptImpl.java:1206)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl.handle(TaskAttemptImpl.java:146)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMaster$TaskAttemptEventDispatcher.handle(MRAppMaster.java:1458)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMaster$TaskAttemptEventDispatcher.handle(MRAppMaster.java:1450)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher.dispatch(AsyncDispatcher.java:184)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher$1.run(AsyncDispatcher.java:110)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,093 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl:
attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000050_0 transitioned from state SUCCEEDED to FAILED, event
type is TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE and nodeId=yarn095:45454
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,093 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskAttemptImpl:
attempt_1566552310686_260041_m_000053_0 transitioned from state SUCCEEDED to FAILED, event
type is TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE and nodeId=yarn095:45454
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,094 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.TaskImpl:
task_1566552310686_260041_m_000052 Task Transitioned from SUCCEEDED to SCHEDULED
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,096 FATAL [IPC Server handler 27 on 35972] org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskAttemptListenerImpl:
Task: attempt_1566552310686_260041_r_000005_0 - exited : org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.Shuffle$ShuffleError:
error in shuffle in fetcher#22
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.Shuffle.run(Shuffle.java:134)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:376)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:175)
> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1961)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:169)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.ShuffleSchedulerImpl.checkReducerHealth(ShuffleSchedulerImpl.java:367)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.ShuffleSchedulerImpl.copyFailed(ShuffleSchedulerImpl.java:289)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.Fetcher.copyFromHost(Fetcher.java:355)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.Fetcher.run(Fetcher.java:193)
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,096 INFO [IPC Server handler 27 on 35972] org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskAttemptListenerImpl:
Diagnostics report from attempt_1566552310686_260041_r_000005_0: Error: org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.Shuffle$ShuffleError:
error in shuffle in fetcher#22
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.Shuffle.run(Shuffle.java:134)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:376)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:175)
> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1961)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:169)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.ShuffleSchedulerImpl.checkReducerHealth(ShuffleSchedulerImpl.java:367)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.ShuffleSchedulerImpl.copyFailed(ShuffleSchedulerImpl.java:289)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.Fetcher.copyFromHost(Fetcher.java:355)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.reduce.Fetcher.run(Fetcher.java:193)
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,097 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job.impl.JobImpl:
job_1566552310686_260041Job Transitioned from RUNNING to ERROR
> 2019-09-03 17:18:43,099 INFO [AsyncDispatcher event handler] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.job
> {noformat}
>   
> nodemanager's  log is like same with log in  MAPREDUCE-6869.
> the code in TaskAttemptImpl indicate the Invalid event: TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE at
SUCCESS_FINISHING_CONTAINER cause the job state turn into error; what i confused is 
>  # what cause the appmater  handle the TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE  event on SUCCESS_FINISHING_CONTAINER,illegal
event on this state.  but some other can successfully transitioned from state SUCCEEDED to
FAILED on TA_TOO_MANY_FETCH_FAILURE  event.
>  # restart the nodemanager would solve the error in nm; the shuffle error would fix too.
what cause this phenomenon.
> Correct me if I am wrong.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.3.4#803005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: mapreduce-issues-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: mapreduce-issues-help@hadoop.apache.org


Mime
View raw message