From Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ozone TLP proposal
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2020 14:49:07 GMT
Hi Elek,

>   2. Following the path of Submarine, any existing Hadoop committers -- who are willing
to contribute -- can ask to be included in the initial committer list without any additional
constraints. (Edit the wiki, or send an email to this thread or to me). Thanks for Vinod to
suggesting this approach. (for Submarine at that time)

Since I'm willing to contribute, I added my name to the wiki.

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki

On 2020/09/07 21:04, Elek, Marton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Hadoop community earlier decided to move out Ozone sub-project to a separated Apache
Top Level Project (TLP). [1]

> For detailed history and motivation, please check the previous thread ([1])
>
> Ozone community discussed and agreed on the initial version of the project proposal,
and now it's time to discuss it with the full Hadoop community.

about the proposal (*-dev@hadoop.a.o)