From Rohith Sharma K S <rohithsharm...@huawei.com>
Subject [Discuss] : Container JVM reuse feature for MRv2.
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 06:12:00 GMT
Hi folks

     I would like to know, Is there any feature exists for container JVM reuse within the
same task types MRv2.? I  see some Open Jira's(MAPREDUCE-3902, MAPREDUCE-4502) related to
this feature, but I don't see any of these are available in any of released versions or

trunk. Is there separate branch for MAPREDUCE-3902. ? It will be more useful if this feature
available in MRv2.

Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S