From Samaneh Shokuhi <samaneh.shok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: response time measurement
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 14:12:35 GMT
Hi,
I checked the JobInProgress.java class, i see as you said there is no
counter as "Total Job Time" there, but there are two different variables
,one called "finishTime" another called "startTime" .I guess if i add
(finishTime - startTime) to logJobSummary method that may give us the
"Total Job Time" .Am  i right ?

Best,
Samaneh