From Nan Zhu <zhunans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: response time measurement
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 00:41:39 GMT
There is no such a counter in default Hadoop implementation

you can instrument your own code in JobInProgress.java to calculate it,

there is also an implemented counter in JobInProgress, MAP_SLOTS_MILLS, considering both the
map tasks occupying multiple slots, but this value also increase when the task is failed,

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,