From Adrian Suarez <suarezadri...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting the configuration object for a MapReduce job from the DataNode
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:23:59 GMT
What's the best way to get the configuration object for a job, assuming
that I only know the job ID? I remember seeing some method or constructor
that creates a configuration object from an XML file, and I know that the
job's configuration file gets saved in the logs directory, but I'm
wondering if there is a more correct way of doing this that doesn't involve
assuming the existence of an XML file with a particular name.