From Suresh S <suresh...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Speculative Execution...
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 06:08:25 GMT
Hello Sir/Madam....

   I am doing PhD. I am interested to do research in Hadoop for publishing
paper.
I know little bit about speculative execution of slow tasks. I know it is
possible to enable or disable speculative execution.

But,
   Is there any idea published already for dynamically enable or disable
the speculative execution depending on application, cluster load and other
run time parameters?

   Is it worth to do research in this direction?

   Is this contribution is worth to publish a conference or journal
paper(s)?

*Regards*
*S.Suresh,*
*Research Scholar,*