From "Finger, Jay" <jfin...@ebay.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 2.0 / YARN - getting full node report in application master
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 17:21:23 GMT
AMResponse.getUpdatedNodes returns nodes that have been updated
_since_when_ ?  The doc comments leave too much to the imagination in that
regard.

A reasonable assumption could be that the first time you call it that you
get a full snapshot.

Presumably the second (and later) calls return updates since the previous
call, but even that isn't clear.