From Gourav Sengupta <gourav.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: learning and contributing
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:47:26 GMT
Hi Harsh,

Thanks for your kind response.

Can you please suggest a few books to help me start contributing to the
community?  Besides that I am new to JAVA, I have had some experience of
programming in C, C++, PERL, PHP and Python, which I use almost regularly
in my work, but my work in JAVA has been quite irregular.

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav