From Priyanka Shinde <Priyanka.shi...@ixsight.com>
Subject Need help on Hadoop Map Reduce
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:37:28 GMT
Hi,

      I am implementing MapReduce application. For that firstly I am running Wordcount
program. But when I run the program, I am getting the following error :

*java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/hadoop/pgm/jobTokenPassword (Permission denied)*

The*jobTokenPassword*file is present at that location and it is created with 400 permission
when I run the program . I searched over the internet, but I am not getting the solution
on this problem.

     Please, help to solve this problem.

--
Thanks&   Regards,