From Gourav Sengupta <gourav.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbandonBlockRequestProto cannot be resolved
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:39:01 GMT
Hi Harsh,

when I am building from the command line using the command "mvn clean
compile" from the root folder then the build is reported as SUCCESSFUL.

Is there any idea then why there are errors shown in the compilation
when I am importing the project as a Maven Project into Eclipse?

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav