From Gourav Sengupta <gourav.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbandonBlockRequestProto cannot be resolved
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:32:56 GMT
Hi Harsh,

I found the errors in one of the files to that dependencies are not
found for the following statements:
import
org.apache.hadoop.ha.proto.HAServiceProtocolProtos.GetServiceStatusRequestProto;
import
org.apache.hadoop.ha.proto.HAServiceProtocolProtos.GetServiceStatusResponseProto;
import
org.apache.hadoop.ha.proto.HAServiceProtocolProtos.HAStateChangeRequestInfoProto;
import org.apache.hadoop.ha.proto.HAServiceProtocolProtos.HARequestSource;
import
org.apache.hadoop.ha.proto.HAServiceProtocolProtos.HAServiceStateProto;
import
org.apache.hadoop.ha.proto.HAServiceProtocolProtos.MonitorHealthRequestProto;
import
org.apache.hadoop.ha.proto.HAServiceProtocolProtos.TransitionToActiveRequestProto;
import
org.apache.hadoop.ha.proto.HAServiceProtocolProtos.TransitionToStandbyRequestProto;

There is a package called as proto under main which has the classes with
the name ending as HAServiceProtocolProto (note without the s).

Do I need to clone from GitHub once again?

Regards,
Gourav