From Gourav Sengupta <gourav.had...@gmail.com>
Subject AbandonBlockRequestProto cannot be resolved
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:11:07 GMT

I downloaded the source code from GitHub using the command

git clone git://git.apache.org/hadoop-common.git

and after that installed Eclipse with Maven and EGit and imported that
into Eclipse by adding the base path into EGit.

While building the project I am getting around 100 errors and one of
them is mentioned in the subject. I may be doing something fundamentally
stupid since I am new to JAVA programming.

I will be grateful for any help on this.

Thanks and Regards,

View raw message