From HU Wenjing A <Wenjing.a...@alcatel-sbell.com.cn>
Subject how to use(or to deploy) the modified source code
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:10:01 GMT
Hi,

   I am a new learner of hadoop and I am sorry if this question was asked a lot of times before.
But I have no idea about this issue. I check out the hadoop 0.21.0 source code and build the
three parts of the source code separately. All the three parts can be built successfully.
But now I want to modify some source code and then deploy hadoop using the modified code.
But I have no idea about how to do this. In other words, I mean how can I use the modified
code? (because I want to use hadoop streaming and there is a bug in streaming for the version
0.21.0, so I need to modify some code )

Thanks & best regards,
Wenjing