From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What's the status of AspectJ files in branch-1?
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 22:47:21 GMT
Hi Ravi.

You need to run Herriot build to make sure that everything is ok after your
changes. The way to to it is as follows:

    % ant jar-system jar-test-system

this will perform the compilation of Hadoop binaries with weaved Herriot APIs.

More information about Herriot can be found here
  https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToUseSystemTestFramework

Cos