From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: dump of Hadoop Mapreduce bugs data
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:03:45 GMT
The Hadoop MR project does not control this search limit. You are
looking for the folks at INFRA to see if they would allow you to
retrieve > 1000 results or offer you another way. Head here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/infrastructure.html for more details on the
infrastructure team of Apache.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Iqbal, Aftab <Aftab.Iqbal@deri.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> i sent an email to the Hadoop Mapreduce user mailing list couple of days ago but get
no response on my query so i thought i may send it to the developer mailing list and someone
may help me out here. please see the attached email.

> thanks and looking forward for your kind response.
> regards
> Aftab Iqbal

social and socio-technical relationship among developers in open source projects. For my research,
i am extracting information from various software repositories (source code, mailing list
archives, bug tracking systems etc.) of open source projects. As part of this study, i have
selected 15 different Apache projects including Hadoop project. While downloading Hadoop MapReduce
bugs data in XML format from the issue tracker i have found that i can not download more than
1000 bugs for a particular project [1][2]. I have the same issue with other Hadoop sub-projects.

> I would like to know if someone can help me in getting a complete dump of bugs data which
would be helpful for me in carrying out my research. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.