From Pedro Costa <psdc1...@gmail.com>
Subject DFSClient.closeInternal:3231 Could not complete fi
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:45:30 GMT
When I'm executing an MapReduce example on my modified Hadoop MapReduce,
sometimes the reduce task give me this error, and the example doesn't

2012-04-10 11:32:38,110 INFO hdfs.DFSClient.closeInternal:3231 Could not
complete file /user/output//part-r-00000 retrying....

This happens normally, when I'm executing an example after restarting JT
and TT, without restarting the Namenode and the datanode.

What this error means?

Please notice that this happens only to my modified version and not the
official. I modified the version 0.20.1.

Best regards,