From brisk <mylinq...@gmail.com>
Subject submit multiple hadoop jobs without opening multiple terminals
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 03:48:24 GMT
Hi,

Does anybody know how to submit multiple hadoop jobs without opening
multiple terminals? I found one method is to use Job.Submit() in
ToolRunner.run(),
but can I use a shell script to submit jobs (with command like "bin/hadoop
jar hadoop-examples-*.jar grep input output 'dfs[a-z.]+' ") instead of
 modifying java files/source code,
especially if I need to run different kinds of jobs and control the
inter-arrival time?

Thanks,
Ethan