From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Building Hadoop 0.21.0 on Eclipse
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:34:27 GMT
Pavlos,

0.21 was abandoned and you'd hardly find support for it from the major
part of the community. What are you looking to build it for? Perhaps
you wanted to use the trunk or the 0.23 branch?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 5:15 AM, Pavlos Mitsoulis - Ntompos
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to compile hadoop 0.21.0 on eclipse but I get some errors. In particular,
the Java classes in package org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.jobhistory complain that some classes
does not exist. For instance, in the class EventReader.java I get the following error: "Event
cannot be resolved".

--
Harsh J
Customer Ops. Engineer