From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject setting up Eclipse environment for 0.20.205
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:30:15 GMT
Hi,
I think the following wiki is for hadoop TRUNK:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

Is there wiki for 0.20.205 ?

I ran 'ant eclipse' and imported hadoop into Eclipse.
When I tried to run TestProcfsBasedProcessTree, I got:

Class not found org.apache.hadoop.util.TestProcfsBasedProcessTree
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.hadoop.util.TestProcfsBasedProcessTree
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.loadClass(RemoteTestRunner.java:693)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.loadClasses(RemoteTestRunner.java:429)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:452)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

Can someone let me know which step I missed ?

Thanks