From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Jenkins's Links to FindBugs warnings not useful
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:33:52 GMT
None of the links to the warnings related to FindBugs by Jenkins on
submitting patch are working. You can see any of the JIRAs being built at
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-MAPREDUCE-Build/.

OTOH, I ran "~/Applications/full-packages/apache-maven-3.0.3/bin/mvn clean
test findbugs:findbugs -DskipTests -DHadoopPatchProcess" to generate the
warnings on my local box. I do see bunch of findBugsXml.xml files which seem
to indicating warnings, but they are hardly readable. Does anyone know how
to generate html reports locally? Giri?

Thanks,
+Vinod