From <Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com>
Subject Re: MRv1 in 0.23+
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:56:03 GMT
Thanks for the prompt response Eli. In effect, MRv1 is not supprted in
0.23 onwards, and so LTC should not be patched in those releases. (I
searched the mailing lists, but could not see it said explicitly.)

- Milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)