From Jeffrey Naisbitt <jnais...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins's Links to FindBugs warnings not useful
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:55:19 GMT
The artifacts are now there in Hudson, but the links seem to be missing the
project in the URL ("hadoop-mapreduce-project")

Current links (Broken):
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-MAPREDUCE-Build/595//artifact/trunk/
patchprocess/newPatchFindbugsWarningshadoop-mapreduce-client-shuffle.html

Working (notice the extra "hadoop-mapreduce-project"):
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-MAPREDUCE-Build/595//artifact/trunk/
hadoop-mapreduce-project/patchprocess/newPatchFindbugsWarningshadoop-mapredu
ce-client-shuffle.html