From Venu Gopala Rao <venugopalarao.ko...@huawei.com>
Subject Defects to be committed to 0.20.205 branch
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 04:47:01 GMT
Hi Matt,

   The following defects are important defects encountered by us in our
regular Hadoop usage.  We have submitted patches to these defects in the
trunk. But some of them are yet to be committed to the trunk. I feel the
following defects are worth merging to 0.20.205 branch. We can provide the
patches for 0.20.205.

MAPREDUCE-2549

Potential resource leaks in HadoopServer.java, RunOnHadoopWizard.java and
Environment.java

MAPREDUCE-2264

Job status exceeds 100% in some cases

MAPREDUCE-2237

Lost heartbeat response containing MapTask throws NPE when it is resent

Regards
Venu