From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Notes for working on mapreduce trunk after the MR-279 merge.
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:04:33 GMT
It's working now. I did a pull which shows the following commits:

commit cec7fc69876fb6bd50612c9282299ac94af6ab70
Author: Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org>
Date:   Thu Aug 18 14:10:12 2011 +0000

    Updating CHANGES.txt to reflect fixes from MR-279 branch that came
into trunk when merging the two of them.

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk@1159232
13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

commit 46702790df8d61c18ba8ace768cc7bc6b7318c0a
Author: Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org>
Date:   Thu Aug 18 11:07:10 2011 +0000

    MAPREDUCE-279. MapReduce 2.0. Merging MR-279 branch into trunk.
Contributed by Arun C Murthy, Christopher Douglas, Devaraj Das, Greg
Roelofs, Jeffrey Naisbitt, Josh Wills, Jo

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk@1159166
13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
<vinodkv@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> yes.. I also observed this. Looks like the mirrors are setup to use
> the hardcoded path to trunk/mapreduce which changed now to
> trunk/hadoop-mapreduce.
>
> Will see and get the right people to fix it.
>
> Thanks,
> +Vinod
>
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Robert Evans <evans@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>> It looks like git has not seen the changes yet, even though the last change was over
90 mins ago.  Is there any way to kick git to pull in the changes sooner so I can rebase?