From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Notes for working on mapreduce trunk after the MR-279 merge.
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:54:48 GMT
yes.. I also observed this. Looks like the mirrors are setup to use
the hardcoded path to trunk/mapreduce which changed now to
trunk/hadoop-mapreduce.

Will see and get the right people to fix it.

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Robert Evans <evans@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> It looks like git has not seen the changes yet, even though the last change was over
90 mins ago.  Is there any way to kick git to pull in the changes sooner so I can rebase?