From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Adaptive resource assignment is possible in MRv2?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 04:28:05 GMT
Hi guys,

MRv2 looks very promising for various applications. We have considered
an application based on Yarn, but this app is required the adaptive
resource assignment. In other words, this app may need additional
resources while this app is running. Is it possible?

After I look at some code, especially YARNRunner, ResourceMgrDelegate,
and ClientRMProtocol. In these classes, an application seems to be
submitted with necessary resource capacity description. So, it is

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi

View raw message