From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Notes for working on mapreduce trunk after the MR-279 merge.
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:57:08 GMT
I'm kicking the git mirror now... for some reason, on merges, it often
takes several commits before it fully syncs up. I have access to
manually poke it into going.

-Todd

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
<vinodkv@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> yes.. I also observed this. Looks like the mirrors are setup to use
> the hardcoded path to trunk/mapreduce which changed now to
> trunk/hadoop-mapreduce.
>
> Will see and get the right people to fix it.
>
> Thanks,
> +Vinod
>
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Robert Evans <evans@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>> It looks like git has not seen the changes yet, even though the last change was over
90 mins ago.  Is there any way to kick git to pull in the changes sooner so I can rebase?

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera