From Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: which Eclipse plugin to use for Maven?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:37:34 GMT
Jim,

The m2 plugin replaces the normal eclipse build system with maven.  If you want to use M2
then you don't need to run mvn eclipse:eclipse at all.  What mvn eclipse:eclipse does is it
generates source code, and produces a .project and .classpath so that eclipse can use it's
normal build system not work.  The two approaches are not really compatible with each other.

--Bobby