From <Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge MR-279 to trunk.
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:58:24 GMT
+1.

(Hope it happens asap. I am tired of pulling first from trunk, then
replacing MR from mr-279 :-)

- milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)