From <Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com>
Subject Re: Merge MR-279 (was Re: Status on MAPREDUCE-279 and plans forward)
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:39:33 GMT
Is it building for you after hadoop-common mavenization in trunk ?

Hadoop common tests testHardLink and testFilterFileSystem are failing for
me on mac, and Mr279 mapreduce depends on these test jars:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project yarn-api: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.hadoop:yarn-api:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-common:jar:tests:0.23.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

- milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)