From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Mavenizing the HDFS build
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2011 06:41:00 GMT
Hi Tom,

 Can I request you to wait on this commit until we merge MR-279? As Vinod pointed out in his
mail to mapreduce-dev@ we are very close to getting the merge done. We should call a vote
asap. By holding off it the mvn patch it will save us a bit of time - we spent at more than
a couple of days on resolving after the common mvn'ization.

 Thanks for understanding.

Arun