From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Notes for working on mapreduce trunk after the MR-279 merge.
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:26:41 GMT
I am seeing this issue again. Todd, do we need to fix something else?
I committed 2 patches one yest and one today and I cant get it on the git branch. Something
off with git pulling from svn.

Any other fix we need to do?

thanks
mahadev
On Aug 18, 2011, at 10:05 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli wrote:

> Thanks Todd!
>
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Todd Lipcon <todd@cloudera.com> wrote:
>> I'm kicking the git mirror now... for some reason, on merges, it often
>> takes several commits before it fully syncs up. I have access to
>> manually poke it into going.
>>
>> -Todd
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
>> <vinodkv@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>> yes.. I also observed this. Looks like the mirrors are setup to use
>>> the hardcoded path to trunk/mapreduce which changed now to
>>> trunk/hadoop-mapreduce.
>>>
>>> Will see and get the right people to fix it.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> +Vinod

was over 90 mins ago.  Is there any way to kick git to pull in the changes sooner so I can
rebase?