From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge MR-279 to trunk.
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 22:59:44 GMT
I have a preview of the merge in the MR-279-merge branch, please take a look.

I'll do some more testing and then do the final merge in a couple of hours.

thanks,
Arun

On Aug 17, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

> Also, please avoid committing to MapReduce trunk until the merge is done.
>
> thanks
> mahadev
>
> On Aug 17, 2011, at 12:59 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
>
>> Thanks for all the positive responses.
>>
>> I think we are good to go.
>>
>> Mahadev and I will 'practise' the merge on a throwaway branch first (right now) to
ensure we don't mess it up, so please don't be surprised to see us do this 'twice'. :)

I have uploaded necessary details on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-279.