From Jim Falgout <jim.falg...@pervasive.com>
Subject which Eclipse plugin to use for Maven?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:52:20 GMT
Using the latest trunk code, used the "mvn eclipse:eclipse" target to build the Eclipse project
files. I've got the M2E plugin for Maven installed. After some trouble with lifecycle errors
("Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" error messages) I noticed this
comment in the .project file: "NO_M2ECLIPSE_SUPPORT: Project files created with the maven-eclipse-plugin
are not supported in M2Eclipse".

Is there another recommendation for Maven integration using an Eclipse plugin that will work
out of the box?

Thanks!