From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: trouble building MR-279 branch
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 01:03:55 GMT
Hey Anupam,

I think Jim is asking about building non-MR application masters using the
RM/NM. I think Arun has promised to post a design doc soon. In the meantime,
I'm just reading through the code and fixing little issues I come across
(e.g., https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2630 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2633).

Jim, what sort of app are you looking to build? I'd be happy to have some
company wading through the code.

Best,
Josh