From Vinod KV <vino...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: MR1 next steps
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:20:40 GMT

+1 from my side too. Looks like there is overwhelming majority from the
dev side.

May be we should call for an explicit vote. Making it a vote calls for
attention from anyone who might've missed this. This thread seems more
of a proposal.

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Wednesday 13 July 2011 01:02 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2011, at 12:30 AM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
>
>> On Jul 7, 2011, at 9:58 AM, Eli Collins wrote:
>>
>>> I think #2 makes the most sense. From a developer perspective, MR2 is
>>> good stuff, there's no need for us to maintain two implementations in
>>> trunk/23 since we're already maintaining MR1 in the current releases.
>> +1
>>
>> Anyone feel otherwise?
>>
> If we reach consensus, I can do this as part of merging MR-279 into trunk - which (see
the email I sent out on merging) is a couple of weeks away.